In the southern Costa Calida, situated between the historic baroque town of Lorca and the virgin beaches around the lively resort town of Aguilas, Lorca Resort Golf & Spa now offers a new 18 hole golf course designed by Dave Thomas and Jorge Soler. Lorca Resort opened to the public on Sunday
The resort will offer many facilities and services:
• 27 hole championship course designed by Dave Thomas (Initially 18 holes)
• An elaborate Spa & Wellness centre
• Tennis, Paddle tennis, fitness centre and indoor pool complex
• Clubhouse, golf academy, driving range and putting/chipping greens
• Commercial centre with over 30 shops.
The 27 hole golf course, designed by Dave Thomas and Jorge Soler, is the first golf course for the city of Lorca and will make an excellent contribution to the many activities that can be enjoyed in this area.
View the Lorca Golf Course Guide
Special opening Green Fee rates are 27 euro, click here to book your round!